HOW TO CHANGE SYNCH VAULT ON MY IPHONE

CJLICCIARDI
CJLICCIARDI
Community Member

I finally have been able to clean-up all my vaults into one, present on ALL my devices.
However, my iPhone is synching incorrectly with an old vault which I have deleted on my Mac.

How do I get to change the vault?

1Password Version: 7.8.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macos 11.3.1
Sync Type: icloud

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @CJLICCIARDI!

What is the name of the old vault on the iPhone?

• CJLICCIARDI
    CJLICCIARDI
    Community Member

the Vault was an external vault, called PRIMARY

• Thanks @CJLICCIARDI. If you've deleted the Primary vault from the Mac and need to do the same on iOS instructions can be found here:

https://support.1password.com/migrate-1password-account/#set-up-your-other-devices

Please make sure your data is stored elsewhere before deleting it. For example, if you use a 1Password membership, all of your data should be available in your Personal vault at https://my.1password.com/. If you see all of your data there, then it would be save to proceed. If you still have data in Primary that isn't in Personal, you can move it over:

Move and copy items

I hope that helps!

Ben

• CJLICCIARDI
    CJLICCIARDI
    Community Member

Thank you for the advice. I did follow all the proper steps to empty the unwanted vault and then delete it.
    Now, there is no synching feature on the iPhone. it seems to be updating automatically?
    Does that mean now it's all in my account?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@CJLICCIARDI:

it seems to be updating automatically?

Yes, using 1Password.com as your sync method, everything sync automatically.

Does that mean now it's all in my account?

That's correct :)

• CJLICCIARDI
    CJLICCIARDI
    Community Member

Thank you for it all..... :)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

You are very welcome @CJLICCIARDI! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.