Drag and drop password to other vaults/accounts

Options
haraldringvold
haraldringvold
Community Member

Hi!

I would like to be able to move one or several passwords to another vault/account as in the Mac app by selecting one or more element and dragging them into the desired vault.
It would also be nice to have it as an option to move or copy when right clicking selected element(s).

It this something that is planned for the Linux version?

1Password Version: 8.0.34
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Blake
    Options

Hi @haraldringvold 👋

I would like to be able to move one or several passwords to another vault/account as in the Mac app by selecting one or more element and dragging them into the desired vault.

You can already do this! Simply Control+Click which items you'd like to select, then drag the highlighted items into the vault (or account) of your choice on the sidebar.

It would also be nice to have it as an option to move or copy when right clicking selected element(s).

Thanks for the feedback! I could see how that would certainly be handy. For now, you can either drag+drop items to vaults, or you can click the dropdown shown below and then click "Move"

• haraldringvold
    haraldringvold
    Community Member
    Options

Huh. Trying it now and it works. It did not earlier. Not sure what cause that, but its working now! Thanks for the response!

• No problem, @haraldringvoid! Feel free to reach out with any further questions - we're always happy to help. :smile:

This discussion has been closed.