Folders for people @ abc.1password.com/people

pahanello
pahanello
Community Member
edited June 2021 in Business and Teams

Hi,

I'm new in the community and couldn't find the feature request thread, so I post my request here.

I have about 20 people in the corporate account and this number is going to rise.
These people are from different clients and the more of them I see on the 'people' page the more messy picture I see.

Please consider adding folders for managing people.

Thanks!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @pahanello! Welcome to the 1Password Support Community.

First, I just wanted to quickly bring up the Groups page accessible via the 1Password.com web interface. If you're using 1Password Business, here you can manage the built-in groups in your account, create new groups, and modify them to your liking.

Members of specific teams and departments, for example, can be added to groups and managed more effectively that way. If you're using 1Password Teams, you can still view the built-in groups and view and change the membership of certain groups there.

You can access the groups page here: **https://start.1password.com/groups*

Of course, I fully realize this solution isn't helpful when it comes to guest users, intended for limited sharing. With that in mind, I'll be more than happy to pass on your feature request to our development team for consideration.

• pahanello
    pahanello
    Community Member

Hello, ag_max!

I do use the Groups page, and this is a fantastic instrument to manage user rights.
    And this page could be even more powerful if you let us see users inside groups with a simple fold/unfold click without moving to each Group page.

Talking about the People page, as I mentioned before, it is a pain to manage many users in a single list without a grouping option. Add the same fold/unfold group feature to the People page, and you'll let admins spend less time while working with users.

Thanks and regards!

• @pahanello,

I appreciate those extra details and feedback. I've gone ahead and shared your feedback with our development team.

Thanks again for taking the time to share this today.

This discussion has been closed.