Classic extension broken in Firefox (just blinks on toolbar)

I am using the latest Firefox (89.0 (64-bit)), macOS Catalina (10.15.7), and installed version of 1Password (7.8.4), and the latest classic extension (4.7.5.90). This morning I noticed that the extension icon for 1Password just flashes over and over in the Firefox toolbar. Using command+\ to attempt to fill a password results in the 1Password application displaying "Install the 1Password extension to fill passwords, ... in Firefox". I have removed the extension, restarted Firefox, and reinstalled the extension from the 1Password website. The problem still persists however.

For some more background, my other extensions in Firefox are (Canvas blocker, Decentraleyes, Firefox Multi-account containers, and uBlock Origin).

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

1Password Version: 7.8.4
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: macOS Catalina 10.15.7
Sync Type: 1Password Family

Comments

• FishingAddict
    FishingAddict
    Community Member

I'm not sure what resolved it, but a few hours after my post I again used the "Quit 1Password Completely" command and then relaunched 1Password and the classic extension is now working in Firefox.

• @FishingAddict

Glad to hear fully quitting and relaunching 1Password managed to get things working for you again! Do let us know if you have any other issues. In the meantime, thank you for your support!

This discussion has been closed.