Our new user can't receive the invitation email?

ArnelMarasigan_2113
ArnelMarasigan_2113
Community Member
edited June 2021 in Business and Teams

I invited the new employee. I'm sure that his email is correct. I already tried to resend the invitation twice but no luck

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:invitation email

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ArnelMarasigan_2113!

For confirmation, has the user also checked their spam folder, in case the invitation ended there?

• ArnelMarasigan_2113
    ArnelMarasigan_2113
    Community Member

Hi @ag_ana ,

Yup, I checked it personally. Nothing in SPAM or junk mail.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@ArnelMarasigan_2113:

Thank you for the confirmation! We can take a closer look for you then. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to business@1password.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• davidmerrique
    davidmerrique
    Community Member

@ag_ana We're having the same issue also.

I can't invite anyone via email.
    If I try to invite them via a link, they can't register because they're not getting the confirmation email.

Earlier I tried to add a domain to our account and I couldn't verify via email because I wasn't receiving that email also.

I sent an email to business@1password.com.

Thank you.

• Hi @davidmerrique,

By any chance, is the email service for your organization provided through Office 365, or another Microsoft-provided service? If so, try checking the "quarantine" in the email service and see if the emails in question have been flagged by Microsoft as "bulk" emails.

For some background, we've had a few other recent reports from customers running into this. You may need to sign in to the separate Microsoft security portal (rather than the regular administrator portal).

Here's more information on how this quarantine can be managed: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/security/office-365-security/quarantine-email-messages

• davidmerrique
    davidmerrique
    Community Member

@ag_max That was exactly what it was. Thank you, this is resolved for me.

• @davidmerrique,

Glad to hear that helped, and thanks for the update. :)

• pvalois
    pvalois
    Community Member
    edited August 2021

@ag_max just wanted to point out that this is still happening. Is there any progress on a fix? (We can still find emails by accessing the quarantine - just very annoying ;) )

• @pvalois,

I apologize for the inconvenience here. We're still investigating this and working with Microsoft to prevent this behavior in the future. One thing to check is to ensure your email service is configured to always allow delivery of emails coming from @1password.com, @1password.ca and @1password.eu domains.

If you're experiencing any additional difficulties receiving our automated emails, I invite you to contact us via email at support@1password.com. You can provide a link to this Community thread in your message and then feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect the dots.

I'm confident this will be resolved at some point, and I appreciate your patience.

This discussion has been closed.