Beta v2.02 Chrome Can't Choose iCloud Vault, just main vault...

Options
PartagasIV
PartagasIV
Community Member
edited June 2021 in 1Password in the Browser

Love the beta Chrome addition vs normal release, but wondering if it's possible to choose my iCloud vault instead of the main 1Password cloud vault, as I have all my latest additions on there (prefer it for backup). Any plans to do this?

1Password Version: 7.85
Extension Version: 2.02
OS Version: 12.0 dev beta
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• rudy
    Options

@PartagasIV,

Thanks for writing in, unfortunately there are no plans to do any further integration between standalone vaults and the new extension. You'll want to either migrate those vaults to 1Password.com or continue using the classic extension.

• PartagasIV
    PartagasIV
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @rudy, appreciate the help. Tried to migrate and it's been so frustrating--realized I should have just copied/moved the saved logins over to the main vault before deleting them, but was so frustrated I deleted the iCloud vault/backup before I did that.

Now have an issue where I turned the creation of other vaults on in advanced, and trying to restore a recent-ish backup, but then the app crashes completely. Made a diag report, is there a specific email I should use to send it in? On full quit and restart I'm back to the same 1402 passwords, not the 1614 in the backup.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@PartagasIV:

You can send the report to support@1password.com :+1: After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

This discussion has been closed.