1P fills credit card form with wrong expiration date and CVV.

Options

One picture is worth 1,000 words. 1Password is pulling credit card data from the wrong record.

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.8.6 (70806001) 1Password Sto
Extension Version: 2.0.3
OS Version: OS X 11.5 Beta 20G5023d
Sync Type: 1P

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @FogCityNative!

What record is 1Password filling in the CSC field from exactly?

• FogCityNative
    FogCityNative
    Community Member
    Options

I don’t know because it pastes the CVC in masked as ****.

So it could be the CVC is correct and only the Exp Date is wrong.

But for sure the Exp Date is wrong. I checked through all of my cards and I do not have a single card that expires this month.

6/21 is the current month. Where is 1P getting 6/21 as the entry for the Exp Date field? Coincidence it uses the current calendar month and date?

Is it possible the error is on the host server side?

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@FogCityNative Can you reach that page again? If so, please do the following:

1. Before autofilling anything, right click the 1Password icon on the top right corner of your browser and select "Help" -> "Collect page structure".
    2. Send us the downloaded file to support+x@1password.com with a short description and a link to this discussion here.

We'll be able to investigate once we have the page's structure :)

• FogCityNative
    FogCityNative
    Community Member
    edited June 2021
    Options

That website is for donations during a live concert. There will be another concert next Sunday and I will try to gather the data at that time.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Sounds good.
    Whenever you encounter autofilling issues, it is best to collect the page structure and keep it aside in case we'll ask for it ;)

This discussion has been closed.