1 Password 3--6 for Mac?

Ok since im new on the block i hav all kind ov red flags i cant wait to share...
with my MacBook pro laptop just updated to Big Sur an now the 1 password 3--6 for Mac is kinda throwin me off..
i wuld be so grateful for some input on this subject,, i use my new iPhone 12 pro as a Hotspot to my Mac which mkes it very very difficult since newest update ov Big Sur🤔🤔🤔

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @902FCinj!

What issues are you experiencing exactly? Can you please elaborate?

• 902FCinj
    902FCinj
    Community Member

good mornin ag_ana,my senior apologies for not replying sooner.
    ull never believe my issue, i hav purchased the iPhone 12 pro and im using it to hotspot my MacBook Pro my Mac will not recognize the iPhone and it takes 45min to pair the two,,whn i had Android phones my Mac wuld connect as hotspot in just seconds. my other issue is the photos App on my Mac will not sincrognize the photos from my iPhone and issues with Twitter account login on my iPhone, can u please direct me in the rt derection

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@902FCinj:

Thank you for the details! Both of those behaviors seem to be happening outside of 1Password, is that correct? Are there any specific issues (other than the hotspot and Photos ones) with either 1Password for Mac or 1Password for iOS on your devices?

This discussion has been closed.