Trouble with autosave in the browser extension

I have read the manual and have worked out the use of Dropbox to Sync my PC and Mac, that works well, had some issues getting the two installs to use the same file but that works fine. Along the lines of your issue and being frustrating with Windows I do share. My problem is that the 1-Password does not always offer the option even if the box is checked as 1-Password Indicated. I also at time launch 1-Password directly and minimize it in the tray, and at that point if 1-Password asks to save it and it does not most of the time the unlock password has to be entered even if the program is running.

I like the interface and the idea of having the information on both systems but now question my choice. Contacting or calling someone at 1-Password is problematic when you need help so I hope that typing things here will either get this software working or have me abandon it all together.

Joe.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Welcome to the forums, Joe! Thanks for taking the time to contact us. I'm sorry that you are having this problem. We are always here to help on these community forums, via our support site, or via email (support AT agilebits.com).

I've split your post from the other unrelated thread so that I could give you the personal attention you deserve. I hope you don't mind. :)

My problem is that the 1-Password does not always offer the option even if the box is checked as 1-Password Indicated.

I'm not certain that I understand what your trouble is. Could you please describe in as much detail as possible the steps you are taking, and what you are [not] seeing happen? Which box is checked? It sounds like you are referring to autosave in the browser, but with some additional information from you we can then provide you with specific assistance.
This discussion has been closed.