Browser Extension Font Size

Options

Is it possible to adjust the font size (make it smaller) on the browser extension? The font is very large and I have to scroll back and forth to read the notes. Or is it possible to change the size popup extension window?

I am using all the updated versions.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @theredmoose. There's not currently an adjustable sizing feature available — the pop-up resizes alongside the zoom level you've set for your browser.

I'd love to learn more about your use case here. You mentioned scrolling back and forth to read notes; what sort of notes are these and in what way are you using them while in your browser?

• theredmoose
    theredmoose
    Community Member
    Options

I would really love to be able to change the size of the popdown window or at least be able to change the size of the font.

Here is an example of my use case. For my bank account I have 10+ different bank account numbers, (it is not very useful to have a separate entry for all 10 of these in 1P) in addition, I have notes on how to perform wire transfers from my CA and USA accounts. Along with details on bank manager. I have a few of these types of examples with my online trading accounts too. One login (one 1p entry) actually links to a number of my accounts, so I want to keep the account numbers in the notes not in separate 1P entries that I have to link to on the bottom. This is one usecase but there are a few others such a details on my rental properties in which I store the 'wording' for my posts. So when I need to repost the rental I can login to the rental app, open the 1P window and copy out the wording for the post.

Does that make sense? I came over from lastpass and although they had their quirks too I was able to resize the window to read through all the notes details I might need at one glance. Rather than scrolling up and down.

Hopefully the window resize and font size change can be added to your feature requests.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

That absolutely makes sense @theredmoose, I can certainly see how changing the font size could be useful in certain situations (the one you described being one of them) :+1:

Hopefully the window resize and font size change can be added to your feature requests.

Done! :)

ref: dev/core/core#1474

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#27

• RomesyGuy
    RomesyGuy
    Community Member
    Options

It would be useulful for me for the browser popup dialogue window just to be bigger!

At work I use 27" 4K monitors and there is plenty of space available for a larger, less cramped, dialogue box

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for letting us know @RomesyGuy, I have added you to the list of users who would find this useful :+1:

ref: dev/core/core#1474

• ricotto
    ricotto
    Community Member
    Options

Please add me to this request as well.
    I almost never need to read my account information from across the room.
    Roboform has a nice, concise layout.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ricotto:

Done :+1:

This discussion has been closed.