Can someone from the team provide me with the default shared vault image?

klepp0906
klepp0906
Community Member

I don't want to delete the default shared vault but I do need to limit the functionality. I dont want to risk someone in the family deleting an entry or modifying it so I'd like to modify the permissions. Unfortunately thats not an option.

This left me looking into creating another vault which was fine. The problem is I dont see an option to hide the default shared vault from showing (since it would be unused) so I figured id make them both work by using the default shared vault as a hodgepodge/temp sort of vault and the newly created shared vault with restrictions as the new shared vault. This required renaming, and changing of icons.

Unfortunately I noticed a few things. While the default shared vault used the default vault avatar (keyhole) on the website, it showed as a big blue flag in the application.

After changing it I'm showing the same icon in both places. However operating under the assumption I want to restore it to exactly how it was I'd need to revert the name (easy enough) and revert the icon. Now I dont imagine theres a way for me to get it to appear as it did previously (keyhole icon if managing from the website and flag icon in the application) I think the best i'll be able to do is make both icons appear as the blue flag.

This is where you guys come in. I couldnt find a way to save that asset ahead of time so would love if someone could share it here so I can get it back to "mostly" stock when/if the need/desire arises :)

(and yes, i'm pretty ocd)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• klepp0906
    klepp0906
    Community Member

Ooooh and preemptively, I can already see the same issue with the private vault. shows as a keyhole on the website, a silhouette in the app. This is me requesting the silhouette asset as well please if possible.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @klepp0906!

Unfortunately I noticed a few things. While the default shared vault used the default vault avatar (keyhole) on the website, it showed as a big blue flag in the application.

What version of the 1Password app is this happening with, and on what operating system?

• klepp0906
    klepp0906
    Community Member
    edited June 2021

its the beta 7.7.810 for windows. at current as of discovering the "disconnect" ive manually changed them all to the default keyhole on the website and in the app. Unfortunately the websites list of avatars oddly doesnt include the defaults hence my requesting them here :P

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@klepp0906:

Thank you for the confirmation! I have reached out to the team to see if there is a way we can provide these icons :+1:

• klepp0906
    klepp0906
    Community Member

thank you very much, I appreciate it :)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

:+1: :)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@klepp0906:

I was asked if you could email us at support@1password.com, so our design team can get in touch with you directly :)

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• klepp0906
    klepp0906
    Community Member
    edited June 2021

you bet, ill shoot an email right now. ty!

edit: sent

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you @klepp0906!

This discussion has been closed.