Regarding the problem of requiring login verification every time you enter the app

Options
YeRZhong
YeRZhong
Community Member

Every time I open the app, there will be this prompt, and I need to enter a password. After I enter the password, it can be used normally. But when I closed the app and reopened it, there was this prompt again. This bothers me a lot, no matter iphone, ipad, mac are the same. This problem happened after I upgraded the home version.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @YeRZhong!

Is this the same prompt you are discussing in the email conversation with my colleague Josephine? Or are you referring to something else?

ref: WPD-27439-849

• YeRZhong
    YeRZhong
    Community Member
    Options

I have followed your instructions, but it still doesn't work. Every time I open the app, I am prompted to enter a password, and then after I enter the password, it can run normally, and all functions are normal. I suspect that there is a problem with the ios version of the app, or a problem with my account status.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@YeRZhong:

I see that my colleague Trace send you some questions six days ago to understand the status of your app and your account. When you have a moment, it would be great if you could reply to the email :+1:

This discussion has been closed.