Is language selection available in the near future?

Options

Will selecting a language different from the OS language be available in the near future (with one of the next updates)?
Why I ask is that the current forced German/English mixture is really unpleasant, so I would like to change the beta language to English. If this isn't available any time soon, I'd rather downgrade immediately to V7, since also custom icons are not available with V8 and rearranging items in a form as well.
The ability to have both versions installed would be nice, but currently I'd rather prefer V7.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Blake
    Options

Hey @Tertius3 👋

Will selecting a language different from the OS language be available in the near future (with one of the next updates)?

I can't give an exact ETA at this point in time, but we do have an open issue with our development team to address this.

Likewise, we have issues filed away for custom icons and the ability to rearrange fields in an item as well, but we don't have a precise ETA as to when these changes will be available.

For a stable experience on Windows you're definitely more than welcome stick with 1Password 7 for the time being. 😊

This discussion has been closed.