Standalone software vs subscription

Options
cherrypay
cherrypay
Community Member

Hi There,

I amusing 1password many years. IOS and Mac. So I have some uncertainties. I have many duplicates. I have imported also my Google passwords removed them in Google chrome. I only use 1 password!

How can I merge or see which duplicates I can remove? I don't want to remove things; I have some extra info with my ios passwords.

I see a private and shared vault in my mac application. Shared is almost empty. What do you recommend? Move things and use shared to avoid duplicates?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @cherrypay!

I have many duplicates.

Are the duplicates within the same vault, or do you have the same items in multiple vaults?

I see a private and shared vault in my mac application. Shared is almost empty. What do you recommend? Move things and use shared to avoid duplicates?

Are you the only one who needs access to these items, or do you need to share these logins with someone else in your 1Password account?

• cherrypay
    cherrypay
    Community Member
    Options

Hi 👋🏻

Thanks for your support. The most are in same vault. I do not share but want to have same details and insync with ios app

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@cherrypay:

If the duplicates are inside the same vault, you can try the duplicate removal feature in 1Password for Mac under the Help menu > Tools > Clean Up Duplicate Items while you are inside the vault in question ;)

I do not share but want to have same details and insync with ios app

If you are the only one accessing these items, then using the Private vault is probably going to be the easiest option :+1:

This discussion has been closed.