1pw7 login prompt launch has slowed down significantly

I'm not sure when exactly it began (sometime in the past two or four weeks) that 1PW7 has slowed down a lot. More precise: It takes up to ten seconds instead of one or two until the login prompt appears - no difference if I click had unlocked it before of if it is the first login attempt and no matter if I click on the 1pw icon in the systray, in a browser (FF 90 Beta, Chrome 92 Beta or latest non beta Edge/Chromium 91) on Windows 10 Pro x64 (19043.1055) or Windows 11 Insider (21H2 build 10.22000.51).

Anyone else seeing this?

1Password Version: 7.7.810
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90 (FF)
OS Version: Win 10 x64 Pro German build 19043.1055
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @sniem!

Do you see the same behavior even right after a reboot?

Can you also confirm what operating system you are using? In your post you mentioned both Windows 11 and Win 10 x64 Pro German build 19043.1055. Thank you!

• sniem
    sniem
    Community Member

I updated to the Insider build yesterday but saw it on the mentioned build, too.
    Yes, I do see this behaviour right after a reboot, too.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@sniem:

Thank you for the confirmation! The next time that this happens, I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your PC and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• sniem
    sniem
    Community Member

Hi Ana,
    created and sent, this is the ticket: [#YXS-38337-592]
    Thanks in advance,

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@sniem:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your diagnostics report in our system :+1: We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: YXS-38337-592

• lekoOwO
    lekoOwO
    Community Member

Same issue too.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for letting us know @lekoOwO. What version of the 1Password app are you using, and on what operating system?

• lekoOwO
    lekoOwO
    Community Member

I'm using Windows 10, Client 7.7.810

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@lekoOwO:

Thank you for the confirmation. Can you please also send us a diagnostics report via email, so we can take a look at your setup too?

This discussion has been closed.