Adding a new website to 1password.

mshornet69
mshornet69
Community Member
edited June 2021 in 1Password in the Browser

OK, I just tried to login to Ticketmaster for the 1st time since getting 1Password. I typed in the username and clicked save into 1password. Then I typed in the password and clicked save into 1pasword. It logged into Ticketmaster with no issue but... I signed out and tried to log back in using 1password but it had no suggestions as if it did not save into 1password.
How can I add a new website into 1password?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @mshornet69!

If you open the Ticketmaster Login inside the 1Password app, can you check that it not only saved your username and password, but also the URL of the website?

• mshornet69
    mshornet69
    Community Member

The steps below worked for me. Apparently Ticketmaster is a problematic site. They use some special scripts that make it difficult for 1Password to properly save your credentials.

Go to the Ticketmaster login page.
    Enter your username and password (not sign in).
    Right click the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar and choose Save Login.
    Make sure your username and password are properly captured.
    Click Save.
    Reload the page and click the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar.
    From the Ticketmaster item, choose Autofill.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for the update @mshornet69! I also see that our developers have an open issue to work on the ticketmaster website, so hopefully they will find a way to make also the inline menu work in the future ;)

ref: dev/core/core#1104

This discussion has been closed.