Unable to autofill on play.tv2.no

Hi! Not sure if this is an issue with the extension or with the site, but I am unable to autofill username (email) an password on play.tv2.no. The extension seems to correctly identify the form fields, as the dialog shows up, but clicking my login in the list does not fill in the fields.

I think the problem started when the site relaunched with a new domain and design (changed from sumo.tv2.no to play.tv2.no). The extension was still able to find the correct login, but I still tried updating the website address in the login details, but that had no effect. Have tried both Edge Chromium and Firefox.

1Password Version: 7.7.810
Extension Version: 2.0.2 (Edge Chromium) and 2.0.4 (Firefox)
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro (Build 19043)
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @dockeith!

Thank you for reporting this. I think I managed to reproduce this behavior, but I was also able to fill username and password by clicking on the 1Password browser extension at the top of your browser, and clicking the Autofill button there. Can you confirm if that is working for you as well?

• dockeith
    dockeith
    Community Member

Hi @ag_ana!

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I can confirm that your workaround will fill username and password as expected. Can you shed some light on why clicking the dropdown does not work? I notice now that if I try to click 'Open 1Password' from the dropdown while 1Password is locked, it also does nothing. Is this an issue with the site, or is this on your end?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2021

@dockeith:

It looks like it's an issue with the website. Since I was able to reproduce this issue on my machine, so I will open an internal issue so that the developers can look at this, and see if there is anything we can do on our end :)

ref: dev/core/core#8410

• dockeith
    dockeith
    Community Member

@ag_ana:

Let me know if it's an issue with the website, so I can reach out to support and report it to the site owner. :)

• Hello @dockeith,

Thank you for getting back. This issue occurs because the site was developed to listen to all events that occur on it and inadvertently affect 1Password's inline menu. We are working hard to resolve this issue as soon as possible. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Please be patient and stay up to date with the latest version of 1Password. That is the best way to get all the fixes and features we offer.

This discussion has been closed.