Chrome extension doesn't work on windows

Options

Hi,
Yesterday I installed chrome extension on my mac.
Today I'm working on my windows computer, Chrome inheritances 1 psw extension, but it works randomly.

• With one site works properly
  • In one form (usually filled with desktop app) the icon on form doesn't appear. If I try to use extension, it recognizes site and suggest the correct login, click on "Fill" button, but nothing happens.
  • In one form (usually filled with desktop app) the icon on form happears, but on click nothing happens. If I try to use extension, it recognizes site and suggests the correct login, click on "Fill" button, but nothing happens.

I don't understand reason for this kind of update on your app.
But in this way it's really unusable, annoying and frustrating using your app.
Thanks

1Password Version: 7.7.810
Extension Version: 2.0.4
OS Version: win 10 pro
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @bastilani!

In one form (usually filled with desktop app) the icon on form doesn't appear. If I try to use extension, it recognizes site and suggest the correct login, click on "Fill" button, but nothing happens.
    In one form (usually filled with desktop app) the icon on form happears, but on click nothing happens. If I try to use extension, it recognizes site and suggests the correct login, click on "Fill" button, but nothing happens.

Can you please let us know the full URLs for these forms, so we can test those websites here? Thank you!

• bastilani
    bastilani
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @ag_ana thanks a lot for your support.
    now I tried on those websites, but now it works properly in each site.
    I haven't rebooted pc or chrome instance, now I just opened a new tab, I don't why it didn't work before.

Anyway after these first 2 days the feeling with this extension isn't so good.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@bastilani:

Thank you for the update! I am glad to hear that those websites are working now :)

Anyway after these first 2 days the feeling with this extension isn't so good.

If you would like to share some feedback on this, I will be happy to send it to the extension developers :+1:

This discussion has been closed.