1password can not unlock on chrome & windows console

I've install 1password on firefox,chrome,and windows in one computer
and work well before.
The last few days , when I key-in same password unlock 1password,only firefox can success and other 2 fail.
how can I resolve this issue?
(firefox 1.23.1, chrome 2.0.4)

1Password Version: 7.7.810
Extension Version: 2.0.4
OS Version: windows 10 2004
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Supersylph!

The last few days , when I key-in same password unlock 1password,only firefox can success and other 2 fail.

When you say you are entering your Master Password, where are you doing this exactly? Is it in the 1Password for Windows app, in the 1Password extension in Chrome, or in the 1Password extension in Firefox?

Please also make sure to update the Firefox extension to 2.0.4, because version 1.23.4 did not yet have integration with the desktop app, in case this is happening in Firefox specifically.

• Supersylph
    Supersylph
    Community Member

Hi @ag_ana
    in chrome , click 1password extensions icon and keyin password
    and in windows right-click 1password icon (The bottom right corner of the desktop ) -> open 1password application -> keyin password

• Supersylph
    Supersylph
    Community Member

now upgrade firefox to 2.0.4
    and firefox become unlock fail.....wtf

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Supersylph:

Are you able to login directly on the https://my.1password.com website in a browser?

• Supersylph
    Supersylph
    Community Member

@ag_ana
    login website ok
    I try login windows 1password application with the Previous password and success.
    the application show this app got sync error message and should re-login.
    then logout and re-login (use the password whitch can login website & firefox 1.23.4) success.
    now the windows 1password application,chrome plug-in,firefox plug-in work well.
    thanks your help

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

You are welcome @Supersylph! It sounds like something went out of sync between the extensions and the desktop app, so logging out and logging in again was probably enough to fix everything :)

This discussion has been closed.