1Password Chrome extension not working on my new device

I previously used the 1password chrome extension flawlessly on a previous device, but now it's not working. I have the desktop 1password app installed and ready, but there seems to be problems syncing the desktop app to the chrome extension. For some reason it doesnt seem to recognize it's already signed in there, and the extension is just stuck "Syncing....".

When i right click on it and click settings, I see that under "accounts and vaults" - it's not signed in. When I try to sign in, it just prompts me back to the desktop app and requests to login with with my secret key etc. After that is done, it successfully logs in on the desktop app (which it already was previously logged in), and still no change on the chrome extension.

1Password Version: 7.7.810
Extension Version: 2.0.4
OS Version: 10.0.19042 Build 19042
Sync Type: Not sure

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @thadfollowill!

Have you perhaps changed your 1Password account credentials recently, either the Secret Key or the Master Password?

• thadfollowill
    thadfollowill
    Community Member

@ag_ana Hi, I have not changed the credentials recently.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@thadfollowill:

Thank you for the confirmation. Can you please send us some logs so we can take a closer look for you?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

This discussion has been closed.