Will there be a way to control the 1Password desktop Auto-lock features across a whole company?

alex333
alex333
Community Member

I would like to control the three Auto-lock features via groups or at a whole company level. Most important one I want to control is "Lock after computer is idle for". Currently it seems only users can edit on the local client and I cannot do it from the 1Password admin login.

Is there a way to do this now I am missing? Is there a roadmap to implement this kind of of admin control?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @alex333

Thanks for your interest in securing 1Password for your company. Regarding these settings specifically I'd encourage you to reach out to our business team at business@1password.com to discuss your needs, as well as what is currently available. We do have some options on Mac and mobile where organizations that have an MDM solution setup can manage app settings:

About mobile device management

Our business team would be more familiar with this though and also better positioned to advocate for advancements to business-oriented features, so I'd encourage you to speak with them directly. Thanks!

Ben

• alex333
    alex333
    Community Member

Thanks Ben.

• You're very welcome. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.