Chrome autofill dropdown not working correctly

See the below screenshot. After using the dropdown to fill in the login details, the dropdown stays active instead of disappearing. I need to click elsewhere on the page for it to disappear so then I can click the login button. This issue is not present on the same site using Edge.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 2.0.5
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ticky!

Can you share with us the URL of this login form?

• ticky
    ticky
    Community Member
    edited July 2021

I discovered that it works without issue in incognito mode. I'll send you a DM as the links I've seen it on contain my company's name.

EDIT: Seems like this forum doesn't have a DM function... unless I'm just blind.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @ticky ,

You can send it to us via email to support+x@1password.com , alongside a short description of the issue and a link to this discussion here so we can connect the dots.

Aside from clicking anywhere on the page to dismiss 1Password's inline menu, you can also press the ESC key on your keyboard or click the little 1Password icon on the right corner of the field - both will dismiss the inline menu on the spot.

• ticky
    ticky
    Community Member

Will do, thanks.

• Thanks @ticky - I was able to locate your email. Let's continue our conversation there.

ref: IAC-97287-763

This discussion has been closed.