Linking logins from webs and apps

gomba
gomba
Community Member

Hello!
I have saved login information on items from websites, that don't show up when I use those website's app.
For example, I have a login item from my bank's website, but everytime I intend to log in on the bank's app on my iphone, it doesn't appear as suggested. Instead, I have to go and find the login item from the website.
Is there a way to create and link these two (app and website) and have the login information automatically updated if there's any change on either one?

Thank you!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @gomba

Check and make sure the website address in 1Password is the same as the bank's main login page. Also worth mentioning is some banks forward your login request to a different address. Make sure that address is in 1Password.

If you make changes, it may not hurt to update the password autofill cache. Could you please try opening the 1Password app and navigating to Settings > Password AutoFill? A bar should pop up across the top of the screen (briefly), indicating that AutoFill Passwords is updating. After that completes and the bar disappears, please try again.

This discussion has been closed.