iOS - 1Password not showing up under "Apps using iCloud" and not syncing

Options
ErnestGrey
ErnestGrey
Community Member

I added a new login item via my 1Password Desktop app (v.7.8.6) and went to retrieve the login item on my iPhone, but it wasn't showing up. I did a force sync on the desktop app but still nothing. When I started to troubleshoot the issue, I came across an article stating:

"Additionally, on your Mac, go to System Preferences, and select iCloud. If you use an iOS device, launch the Settings app and tap iCloud. Then, make sure iCloud Drive is enabled and 1Password can access iCloud. On Mac, select iCloud Drive Options, and if you’re on iOS, select Apps Using iCloud."

In the Mac preferences, 1Password was listed under iCloud, but it was not listed in "Apps Using iCloud" on my phone.

Can someone please help me with this?

Desktop Version: 7.8.6
iOS Version: 7.7.6

1Password Version: 7.7.6
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: iOS 14.6
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:ios syncing

Comments

• ErnestGrey
    ErnestGrey
    Community Member
    Options

I did some digging and it turns out that I don't need to even sync with iCloud. In the desktop app going to Preferences > Advanced > and unchecking "Allow creation of vaults outside of 1Password accounts" and removing my Primary account (after moving the items to my private vault) seemed to do the trick for me. Consider this resolved.

• Sounds good ErnestGrey. Let us know if you have any troubles.

This discussion has been closed.