Finding out how many business users have taken advantage of the Family membership

Options
StuMid
StuMid
Community Member

Hey all,

Is it possible to find out how many of our employees have taken up the family membership offer in the business subscription?

As we're a tech company we have a feeling almost everyone already uses a password manager and only a couple of people took up this offer. We don't need the extras that come with Business and can easily work with Teams but thought it would be a nice perk. However, there's no point in paying double for everyone if only 1 or 2 people use it. We can instead offer a "digital allowance" for a password manager and they can choose their own.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_max
    Options

Hi @StuMid,

Welcome to the 1Password Support Community. This is great question I'd be happy to answer.

With 1Password Business, you have access to quite a few advanced features and a number of detailed reports. The Team Report is one such report that allows you view details like a team member's status, email, number of devices they're signed into, and if they've redeemed a free 1Password Families membership:

Create a Team Report

That should help you track overall adoption so you can properly get the word out and let any remaining team members know the free 1Password Families offer is something they might be interested in. You can share this support article with those team members which covers how to redeem this offer:

Get a free 1Password Families membership when you use 1Password Business

• StuMid
    StuMid
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for!

• I am glad to hear Max was once again very helpful. Let us know if you have any questions.

This discussion has been closed.