Mobile choose saved password form not usable

jasimon9
jasimon9
Community Member
edited July 2021 in iOS

I am working with various company websites. For example, our main website is www.rephunter.net. But we have testing and development domains at qa.rephunter.net, dev.rephunter.net, and local.rephunter.net.

On a mobile device, the list of passwords omits the host name, and is therefore not useable. See screen shot.

1Password Version: 7.7.6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 16.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @jasimon9

As I understand it we do not have any control over this behavior. I'll need to check with development to confirm that. But that's my best recollection of the behavior.

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    edited July 2021

@jasimon9
    Maybe it helps to disable Show Usernames and Websites in Password AutoFill settings of 1Password app to force 1Password to be opened instead of showing the suggestions?

• jasimon9
    jasimon9
    Community Member

Regarding "something we cannot control": when you use Firefox and attempt to login, you get a page like the screen shot, where it does give info about the host. Just wondering about that.

• Hey @jasimon9

Interesting. Thanks for sharing. I'l pass that on to the team for review. To clarify, we use password autofill through iOS. That does not look to be that ability but something within Firefox.

This discussion has been closed.