Feature request: attachments on iOS

sammm
sammm
Community Member

Hi,

Upon searching old posts on here it seems this has been asked previously, but I wasn't able to add to those discussions because they've since been closed. I was curious if this was still on the roadmap?

I use attachments to store scans/images of the relevant item (like a photo of my driver's license). It would be ultra convenient to be able to take a photo of the item using my phone's camera on the spot instead of using that camera, sending image to desktop, then syncing back.

Thank you :)

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:feature request: attachments on iOS

Comments

• @sammm

It sounds like you are a standalone license holder. The upload feature is available for those having a membership, where we are able to do much more with attachments/documents due to the backend of 1Password.com. Have you given any thought to moving over to a membership? We have some great deals for those looking to make a move. At present, all of our development efforts are on 1Password.com membership. With licenses no longer being for sale and us moving to a membership only position. Membership would be the best way to accomplish your goal.

If you would like to talk with someone on the team about moving to membership, please use this email address. support+tradein@1password.com

This discussion has been closed.