Booking.com extranet https://account.booking.com/sign-in when signing in from chrome removes pw

Options

https://account.booking.com/sign-in?op_token=EgVvYXV0aCJHChQ2Wjcyb0hPZDM2Tm43emszcGlyaBIJYXV0aG9yaXplGhpodHRwczovL2FkbWluLmJvb2tpbmcuY29tLyoCe31CBGNvZGUqEjCDoqmmz_4kOgBCAFils9aHBg allows 1PW to input Username then adds PW but on pressing sign in it removes PW and message from site to enter PW. adding PW manually works fine. Issue only in Chrome works fine in Safari. Unfortunately Booking.com doesn't like Safari
Any help gratefully received
Les

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.8.6 (70806000) Mac App Store
Extension Version: Chrome 2.0.5
OS Version: OS X 11.4
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Booking.com Extranet

Comments

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @Les_Howes ,
    Thanks for reporting this.

Our developers are aware of the issue and we have a tracking log for it. I've added your report to the log. Hopefully this will be fixed in a future update.
    In the meantime, you can open 1Password form the top right corner of Chrome, grab your password with your mouse and drag it into the field on the webiste.

I hope you'll find this useful for now.

ref: dev/core/core#204

• Les_Howes
    Les_Howes
    Community Member
    Options

Well the update went out and now it doesn't work in safari as well as chrome, A well tested update, I think not. And then have the audacity to remind me that my years subscription is about to expire and pay up!

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2021
    Options

Hey @Les_Howes ,
    My apologies for the ongoing issue here.

Our developers are in the process of investigating some of the changes we made recently that may have triggered this issue, and how they can handle it without reverting these necessary changes while restoring functionality on this webiste (and a couple of other websites that are affected).

I definitely understand how this issue affects your workflow and would like to compensate you for the troubles so you won't have to pay for renewal until this issue is resolved. Please email us to support+x@1password.com with a link to this discussion, and include the email address that you signed up for your 1Password.com account with.

I hope our developers will be able to find a solution soon.

This discussion has been closed.