1P will not fill in credentials on OfferUp.com

camner
camner
Community Member
edited July 2021 in 1Password in the Browser

I can't get 1P to fill in my credentials at OfferUp.com. I invoke 1P and select the saved credentials, and nothing happens. This has been consistent for several weeks.

1Password Version: 7.8.6
Extension Version: 2.0.5
OS Version: 11.4
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @camner

I've done some testing and, you're right, it looks like the site using some JavaScript that traps focus inside the field making it difficult for 1Password to autofill your credentials from the inline menu. I'll be happy to share this with our development team to see if we can improve the behaviour here. In the meantime, if you click the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar and choose "Autofill" from there it will work. I do apologize for the extra click here.

Let me know how it goes, or if you have any questions.

ref: ref: dev/core/core#1088

• jc1
    jc1
    Community Member

I am having the same issue! I just joined this community to find out if this was a known issue and was VERY pleased to see this (1) reported, (2) acknowledged and (3) a workaround suggested.

The workaround works for me! Thank you!

I ***** LOVE ***** 1Password!

• @jc1

I'm glad to hear the workaround is a reasonable solution for you in the interim. Thanks so much for the great feedback and for being part of the 1Password family! :)

• camner
    camner
    Community Member

The workaround works well for me, also.

Thanks.

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni

@camner Glad to hear that! Feel free to let us know if you have any questions or if you run into any other issues.

This discussion has been closed.