To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

1Password Account ... COM vs CA

BobArch2
BobArch2
Community Member

I am a long time subscriber to 1Password. When I first started it was through the .com site. Then later it switched over to the .ca site (I live in Ontario). I say switched but in reality both sites are stored in my vault. I have been using the .ca site for my annual subscription for quite awhile.

I may have asked this question before, but please bear with me ... is there any reason for me to keep the .com particulars in my vault? If not, I will delete it and never ask this question again ... promise! :-)

1Password Version: 7.7.810
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @BobArch2!

I may have asked this question before, but please bear with me ... is there any reason for me to keep the .com particulars in my vault?

Are you still using the old 1Password.com account? Because if not, or if you have deleted it already, there is no reason to keep the old credentials around :)

• BobArch2
    BobArch2
    Community Member

Hey @ag_ana

I probably could have found the answer another way. After receiving your reply I tried logging into the COM site and the result showed the account had been deleted. So with credentials deleted, all is well. Thanks! :)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

You are welcome @BobArch2! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.