Watch tower alert for solved issue

Astropilot
Astropilot
Community Member

Hi,
I keep on getting watch tower alerts on the 1password app for a FB breach in 2019 advising to change passwords. Passwords have been changed several times since the breach and the 1passord desktop app does not show alerts for that breach anymore. Why doesn't the android app recognise that the issue is resolved?

Regards

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Astropilot!

What version of 1Password for Android are you currently running? And is it possible you might have a duplicate Facebook login entry in your 1Password vault?

• Astropilot
    Astropilot
    Community Member

Hi,
    I am running 7.7.7 and there are no duplicates.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Astropilot:

Thank you for the confirmation! Can you please share the exact URL that you have entered inside this Login item, in the website field?

• Astropilot
    Astropilot
    Community Member

Have you received my reply? I cannot see on the webpage.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2021

@Astropilot:

Thank you. I will check with the Android team to see if they are able to reproduce this :+1:

ref: android-1159

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Astropilot:

I have heard back from the Android team: this is an issue that was addressed some time ago, but since you have encountered it once again, we have reopened the issue so we can take another look at why this might be happening :+1:

• Astropilot
    Astropilot
    Community Member

Thank you!
    Let me know if you need any further information

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

You are welcome @Astropilot! And we will definitely reach out should the developers need any additional information, thank you for the support :)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Astropilot:

I just wanted to send you a quick message to let you know that our developers have taken a look at this these days, and they added something that should help fix this. You should see this in one of the next app updates, so keep an eye out on the release notes :)

• Astropilot
    Astropilot
    Community Member

@ag_ana:

Just want to let you know the problem persists. Have the developers fixed it already?

Kind regards,

• Hey @Astropilot, thank you for getting back to us! Our developers issued a fix for this a couple months ago. Could you tell me which version of 1Password for Android you are on?

• Astropilot
    Astropilot
    Community Member

I have 7.7.7

• Hi @Astropilot. This issue was fixed in the 7.8 update which was released a few days ago. The updates go out through Google Play over the course of a week, so you should have this update available within the next few days. Please update when you see it available, and let us know if that does the trick!

This discussion has been closed.