Sort By Password Strength?

Hello 1Password team,

I decided to try 1password 8 early access for Windows and so far, it's been a very nice experience. I'm enjoying exploring the new features and especially like the dark mode. One thing I was hoping to find was the ability to sort my passwords by password strength. Right now, in order to find the passwords that aren't "up to snuff", I have to click each entry and look for the strength status for each one. Having hundreds of passwords makes this very time consuming.

I sit possible to request this ability? I believe Mac had this option quite some time ago.

Thanks very much!!

1Password Version: 8.1.2-42.BETA
Extension Version: 2.0.5
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Blake
    edited July 2021

Hey @jdubar 👋

I'm happy to hear you're enjoying 1Password 8 so far! That said, I totally agree that searching for passwords that aren't quite as strong as they could be isn't the easiest thing to do right now.

I've filed an issue with our development team to see if we can improve this functionality further in a future update. Thanks for helping making 1Password better!

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#817

• jdubar
    jdubar
    Community Member

Thank you Blake! Much appreciated 😀

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of Blake, you are welcome @jdubar! If you have any other suggestions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.