Unsupported Build message in Windows app 7.7.810 and errors in the logs

Options

Hello, in my 1password app on Windows I see the following warning message:

I don't understant why I would have an unstable build as I only use the main official releases...

Lately, the app is not working properly, I have to try multiple times before the windows app opens for good. I just checked the logs and there is errors that seems to be logged when the app is not showing up.

20532 2021-07-30 11:21:04 0.005s INFO opw_app::app:160 > starting main role C:\Users\me\AppData\Local\1Password\app\7\1Password.exe v7.7.810 with visible UI 20532 2021-07-30 11:21:04 0.076s ERR opw_app::roles::main:217 > fn on_show_maxi() error: opw-system\src\process.rs:94 QueryFullProcessImageNameW (error code 31)

1Password Version: 7.7.810
Extension Version: 2.0.5
OS Version: Windows10 2004 build 19041.1110

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Baski!

Is it possible you might be running version 7.7.810-BETA?

• Baski
    Baski
    Community Member
    Options

Hello, from what I see in the logs and in the About 1password popup it's not the BETA version.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Baski:

I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your PC and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• Baski
    Baski
    Community Member
    Options

Here is the ticketId: [#XRU-74195-497]

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Baski:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system :+1: We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: XRU-74195-497

This discussion has been closed.