To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Failed to switch to an individual account.

fxmallen
fxmallen
Community Member

My trial period has completed. I’m trying to switch to individual account and subscribe and I see the following error:
ServerError: 438

Session: Z3SWMHNBN5BPXCNSSUGDMMUNAA

Time: 2021-07-26T15:30:12.718Z

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @fxmallen,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble converting to a 1Password Individual account! In order for me to help you with this issue, send us an email at support@1password.com and we'll be happy to look into the error. 🙂

• caduceus26
    caduceus26
    Community Member

I just ran across a discussion elsewhere on the forum that said a license holder could trade in the license for credit toward a subscription membership. This was something I wasn't aware of when I went to the subscription model last year. I have the family plan, am very pleased with having switched, and am participating in the beta, and looking forward to the official release of 1pPassword 8.

My question is: As I still hold a 1Password 4 license, is it too late to get a trade-in credit? Thanks.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@caduceus26:

I would encourage you to reach out to our sales team directly for this :+1: You can reach them at sales@1password.com, and they will be happy to see if there is anything they can do :)

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• caduceus26
    caduceus26
    Community Member

Thanks. Will do.

This discussion has been closed.