Chrome Extension is causing a problem on some web pages

ubjones
ubjones
Community Member
edited July 2021 in 1Password in the Browser

I have a web application that is having a problem with injected.js on certain pages. A request is being made and cancelled over and over, non-stop, from injected.js. If I disable the 1Password extension the problem goes away. The problem also does not occur with the beta version.

Comments

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @ubjones ,

Currently the beta and stable versions are identical (both version 2.0.5). Can you please confirm that the your stable version is indeed 2.0.5 and that the issue persists with it?

If it does, please elaborate on the request that is being made over and over, and if you can, provide us with a link to the web app so we can investigate it there. You can also send it to us via email if you prefer to keep things private - just email us all the details to support+x@1password.com with a link to this discussion here so we can connect the dots.

• ubjones
    ubjones
    Community Member

I sent an email with screenshots of the chrome debug view which show additional information of the browser state when the issue occurs.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@ubjones:

Thank you! Have you received a ticket number already?

• ubjones
    ubjones
    Community Member

No I did not get a ticket number yet.

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

@ubjones – Hmm, I would think you would have gotten an autoresponder email by now. 🤔 I'm not seeing any emails under the email on your forum account. Just to confirm, did you send the email to support+x@1password.com?

• ubjones
    ubjones
    Community Member

I resent the email as a forward. This time I received a response with a ticket number. Perhaps there was an issue with the first email because it had a CC address too.

• @ubjones

I was able to locate your support request. Let's continue our conversation there.

ref: NZS-57161-682

This discussion has been closed.