Filling on Vyond website

This discussion was created from comments split from: Autofill not working after upgrade to 1Password 7.

Comments

• 3SpoonsOfCocoa
    3SpoonsOfCocoa
    Community Member

Hi Guys,
    It is now October, 2020 and I see mention of updates and betas to try, but that was back in April. I am having this same problem since just installing Version 7 and opting for the subscription (1st month free). I had a license for V.6 from the AppStore (business purchase).
    Before I start doing too much troubleshooting, I wonder if you have a response as to where this auto-fill issue might be at?

I am on Mac OS10.15.7 using Firefox with extension version 4.7.5.90. Vyond is a particular website which won't autofill. Looks like some other sites do auto-fill. Safari actually fails too. Whilst on the Vyond login page, (vyond.com) the 1Password window doesn't sit at my Vyond item page either.

1Password 7 was downloaded from your website.

Thanks guys, I'm happy to help send any data you need.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2020

Hi @3SpoonsOfCocoa!

I have split your comment into its own discussion since it looks like the issue you are experiencing is a different one. Indeed, I was able to reproduce this issue on my machine, so I will open an internal issue so that the developers can look at this :)

ref: dev/core/core#3371

• 3SpoonsOfCocoa
    3SpoonsOfCocoa
    Community Member

Thank you @ag_ana for doing that. I didn't realize it was a different issue. I shall stand by :)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

No worries @3SpoonsOfCocoa :)

I have let our developers know about this :+1: Please keep an eye out on the release notes to see when they have had the chance to address this.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@3SpoonsOfCocoa:

I wanted to send you an update to let you know that our developers have had the chance to look at this website recently, and they have made a change that should help 1Password fill here too. I have just tested it and 1Password can now fill this login form :+1:

• 3SpoonsOfCocoa
    3SpoonsOfCocoa
    Community Member

Thank you!
    I will try it today.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Sounds good @3SpoonsOfCocoa, let us know what you find out :+1:

• 3SpoonsOfCocoa
    3SpoonsOfCocoa
    Community Member

Hi @ag_ana - Yes, I see that if I go to the Vyond site login page, I then open up 1Password and then click the suggested pop up button which reveals the Vyond entry and I then click on the "Autofill" button and it populates the Vyond login fields.
    Let me know if I am going the long way around.
    Thanks,

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@3SpoonsOfCocoa:

That is a way to do it, but an even quicker one would be to just click on the suggestion that appears in the inline menu, just below the form field. Here is a screenshot for you:

• 3SpoonsOfCocoa
    3SpoonsOfCocoa
    Community Member

Hi @ag_ana - I am looking at this again and see that I do not see the inline menu option for Vyond in my Firefox browser. So what I do now is as attached in the screenshot through 5 clicks.

• Hello @3SpoonsOfCocoa,

Thank you for your screenshot. It tells me that you have the classic extension running in Firefox, and that should be why you don't see the inline menu since it is a unique feature of the new 1Password.

Please uninstall the classic extension and go here to install "1Password - Password Manager" in Firefox and try again.

• 3SpoonsOfCocoa
    3SpoonsOfCocoa
    Community Member

Hi @Nhat_Nguyen - Thank you for noticing that. Excellent, I now see what Ana was pointing me to. Great feedback. Thank you guys, you too @ag_ana - Stay happy and safe!

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

We're glad to hear everything is working as expected now!
    Enjoy your 1Password :+1:

This discussion has been closed.