Where is location of my vault on Windows 10?

Options

I am using the local version 1Password 7 for Windows. Usually I kept it in local folder D:\Apps\1Password\1password.opvault. To keep passwords in cloud is not ACCEPTABLE for me. But today I found that last file update in this folder was Feb, 2021!!!

I cannot not understand were are you storing my files?

Folder %LOCALAPPDATA%\1Password/data - doesn't contains 1Password.agilekeychain or 1Password.opvault. It contains only one SQLITE 1Password10.sqlite file.

Where is location of my vault on Windows 10?

1Password Version: 7.8.810
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: Window 10
Sync Type: local folder

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @leonid1812!

Can you please translate for us the text that you highlighted in your screenshot?

• leonid1812
    leonid1812
    Community Member
    Options

On This PC - means the vault placed on my PC

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2021
    Options

@leonid1812:

Thank you! My understanding is that the SQLITE database is your 1Password data, and that you only get an .opvault file when you sync that vault somewhere. I will check with the Windows team to make sure this is indeed the case :+1:

• Tertius3
    Tertius3
    Community Member
    Options

Click on the three dots "..." next to your 1password vault, 1st menu entry opens Windows explorer on this vault location. This works for standalone vaults only.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@leonid1812:

I have heard back from the team: you can right-click on that vault and then select Reveal in Explorer to find the local on your file system. However, if you don't have sync enabled (like in your case), only the sqlite database will be updated :+1:

This discussion has been closed.