Ctrl+I Shortcut for Open Item in New Window

In 8.1.2-82.BETA (80102082), the Ctrl+I shortcut is no longer working to open an item in a new window. Up until this version, this keyboard shortcut did work, although not documented within the Keyboard Shortcuts Guide (Menu?).

Since Mini isn't implemented yet, this keyboard shortcut is a great temporary solution, so I'm hoping this is a bug and can be fixed.

If it is not a bug, please consider this a feature request and bring back the Ctrl+I shortcut.

1Password Version: 8.1.2-82.BETA (80102082)
Extension Version: 2.0.5
OS Version: Windows 10 21H1

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jcsully217!

I confirm that I was able to reproduce this behavior too, I will reach out to the team to ask if this is expected, or just a temporary change :+1:

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@jcsully217:

I got confirmation that the shortcut was not removed, only changed to Control + O. Please give that a try and see if that works for you too :+1:

• HinghamHarborMan
    HinghamHarborMan
    Community Member

Thanks @ag_ana Ctrl+O is working!

Any chance, this can be added to the Keyboard shortcuts menu? I only know because of reading the Early Access category.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@jcsully217:

Yes, you will see it there soon. Our developers have already added it to the latest internal version, so it should appear in one of the next updates ;)

This discussion has been closed.