Huntington Bank ios app

Timmer
Timmer
Community Member

I am unable to properly log into the Huntington Bank app on an iPhone.

When clicking on the username field, it doesn't give me the 'Passwords' option to open 1Password.

If I click in the 'Passwords' field, the 'Passwords' option appears but when I click on it, my Huntington Bank login isn't defaulted. I have to search for Huntington Bank, When I find and click the login, it fills the password field but not the username field.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Timmer!

It sounds like the Huntington app does not tag the Username field properly, so 1Password does not recognize it as a field to fill. I have checked the App Store but it's possible that the app is not available in my region. Can you share the URL to the Huntington Bank app on the App Store, so we can make sure we try the correct one?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Timmer:

Thank you! Unfortunately the app is not available in my region, so I will reach out to the team to see if someone else can download it and test it :+1:

• @Timmer

👋 I have an account at Huntington. I've been using the web interface as it new and I hadn't gotten around to grabbing the mobile app. I can confirm your results. I'm not sure there is something we can do, but I'll get an issue filed for the developers to investigate. My apologies for this issue to the both of us. At present, I don't have any suggestions other than use the web interface.

• Timmer
    Timmer
    Community Member

Thanks for the info...

It's not the end of the world but thought it was worth inquiring about.

• ag_tommy
    edited August 2021

:+1:

ref: dev/core/core#9108
    ref: dev/apple/issues#5429

This discussion has been closed.