Use Suggested Password submits forms, unable to update in time

I was on Wegman's website resetting my password. I used the suggested password that 1Password provided. It prompted me to update the record but it seems to have also submitted the form which caused the page to change and the "update this record" dialog to disappear. It went too fast for me to click Update on the dialog. Now I don't know what the password is and it is not saved. I checked the generated passwords list. I also don't see an option where I can turn off form submissions after filling. Suggestions?

1Password Version: 8.1.2-82.BETA
Extension Version: 2.0.5
OS Version: Windows 10 20H2

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ArcanePhoenix!

You should be able to see the generated password from the password history:

Every password generated by the extension should end up in this list. Can you see it there?

• ArcanePhoenix
    ArcanePhoenix
    Community Member

ag_ana,

Where would I find this? I have the client linked to the extension so it opens the client any time I do anything besides fill. I checked the item I was editing and I don't have that option.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @ArcanePhoenix ,

When you click the 1Password icon on the top right corner of your browser it should open the extension, not the desktop app.
    Once you open the extension's window, click the big PLUS icon -> Password Generator. Then, as Ana showed in her screenshot, click the "Generator History" button to reveal the password you used on that website.

This discussion has been closed.