Is there a way to make 2 organizers has their own shared Vaults

pasinsjr
pasinsjr
Community Member

Is there a way to make 2 organizers has their own shared Vaults without any access from the other?

from what I understand organizers can add themselves to any Vaults in the family

Do I have any choices or another pricing program that can make everyone in the group be able to create their own vault and share it with specific person without any access from the other admins/organizers

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @pasinsjr

With a 1Password Family account, there is a certain degree of trust between all members of the account. That is why we only recommend sharing accounts with those that you trust. With that being said, there is no way to restrict one Family Organizer from making changes. However, I would be glad to pass your feedback along to the team! :)

• pasinsjr
    pasinsjr
    Community Member

Thank you @joshua_1p for the answer

I also wonder if the team/business plan is fits to this requirement or not?

I planned to use the service with my friends (around 15 people),

we always share the service account like netflix, amazon prime,

so we have so many several shared account groups (shared between these 15 people),

then we don't want the owner of the master account be able to access every vaults in the group.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

@pasinsjr Each user has their own Private vault which the Family Organizer cannot see inside. So you can keep the shared logins in a shared vault and everything else in your respective private vaults. However, a Family Organizer has the power to remove a user which deletes their Private vault.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@pasinsjr:

I would recommend the same thing suggested by rootzero, so only using the Shared vault for items which needs to be accessed by everyone. Everything else would go in the Private vaults :+1:

• pasinsjr
    pasinsjr
    Community Member

@ag_ana Thanks you very much for the anwser, but honestly I've decided to cancel my subscription, there is no way for 1 family member that want to share some passwords to other family members without any access from the organizer and also even though I trusted my family and my friends 100% but I still afraid of the power of organizer, we are human emotional-driven event can be occurred all the time, disaster can be happened from just a little problem, I think these 2 problems are really critical for me

by the way, I really love 1password UX/UI, hope you have the new package that fits to my requirement in the future :)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

I certainly understand @pasinsjr, and I appreciate the candid feedback :) Thank you for giving 1Password a try, and hopefully we will see you here again in the future :+1:

This discussion has been closed.