I seem to have "mundged" up my account. The data in my iOS and MacOS devices are different. HELP!!!

Options
JAgger8
JAgger8
Community Member
edited August 2021 in Mac

I've been a LONG TIME 1Password user, albeit a naive one. Somehow I've managed to end up w/2 sets of login/password sets: 1 on my smartphone (iOS) and one on my laptop (MacOS). I THINK they're pointing to the same Vault, but I can't see all the entries on my phone that I see on my laptop. If I add an entry to the phone it doesn't show in the laptop.
Can I somehow resync them to the laptop DB AND THEN point the phone to that file?

HELP!!! & Thanks in advance!!!

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.8.7 (70807003) Mac App Store
OS Version: macOS 11.4, iOS 14.7.1
Referrer: forum-search:I seem to have "mundged" up my account. The data in my iOS and MacOS devices are different. HELP!!!

Comments

• JAgger8
    JAgger8
    Community Member
    Options

I guess I just demonstrated my naivitee in posting this in the "3-6 for Mac" section when it should have been either MacOS or iOS since I'm using v7! Should I copy & repost?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @JAgger8!

I guess I just demonstrated my naivitee in posting this in the "3-6 for Mac" section when it should have been either MacOS or iOS since I'm using v7! Should I copy & repost?

No worries, I have moved the discussion to another forum section for you :+1:

I THINK they're pointing to the same Vault, but I can't see all the entries on my phone that I see on my laptop. If I add an entry to the phone it doesn't show in the laptop.

From what you are saying, I don't think that the two devices are pointing to the same vault, I think you are using two different sync methods instead. Are you able to confirm to us what sync method you are using?

This discussion has been closed.