my icon is locked

Options

my icon is locked and when i click on it i get redirected to the website. it worked for years but suddenly i cannot log in.

firefox version: 91.0
1password x version: 205

what can i do?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 2.0.5
OS Version: firefox 91.0

Comments

• @AdrianGraf

1Password for your browser requires that you sign into your 1password.com account to access your data. If you don't have a 1Password account and sync your data locally (via DropBox or iCloud), then you'll want to use the 1Password classic extension instead.

Let me know if that's the case and if the classic extension gets things in working order for you again.

• AdrianGraf
    AdrianGraf
    Community Member
    Options

I have 1password X

• AdrianGraf
    AdrianGraf
    Community Member
    Options

So if i delete the extension and download it again and install it. How do i secure that all my data doesnt get lost?

• @AdrianGraf

Your data is stored separately from the app and extension, so removing it will not impact your data. I understand that you're using 1Password for your browser (formerly known as 1Password X), however this version of 1Password for your browser does not support locally synced vaults. You need a 1password.com account to be able to access your data using this version.

If you don't have an active 1password membership, and your data is synced locally - then the classic extension (as I mentioned previously) would be the way to go.

This discussion has been closed.