Import data from Keepass

Twix
edited July 2012 in 1Password 4 for Windows
I would like to import my data from Keepass to 1Password on a Windows 7 machine. I saw there's a function for MAC, but not a descent one for Windows. I've hundreds of passwords and can't do this manual. Is there a descent importer available? If not when do you think there will be one?

Thanks!

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Welcome to the forums, Twix! Thanks for your interest in 1Password. Right now, 1Password for Windows will only import Login items. If Keepass can export to CSV, you should be able to import them without trouble into 1Password for Windows.

Please let me know how it goes. I'd love to provide further assistance if you need it.
  • Hello Khad,

Unfortunately Keepass can't export to CSV. Any chance Agilebits could develop an importer for Keepass?
    Also I have lot's of notes in my KeePass database and I've used the link field also.

Best regards,
    Twix
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    I'm sorry to hear that KeePass does not export to the industry standard open CSV format. :(

I can't promise anything about future features. (We prefer to let 1Password's features speak for themselves.) But I will definitely pass your feature request along to the developers.

If we can be of further assistance in the meantime, please let us know. We are always here to help!
This discussion has been closed.