Watchtower - Click on Graph sections to get to passwords

Options
Sammyc64
Sammyc64
Community Member

I will spare in detail how awful this new version feels compared to 1P7, because this truly feels like a regression for Mac. These issues don't feel like Beta issues, but truly feel like Electron issues.

Anyway, for my suggestion: With the new Watchtower, it feels like I should be able to click on the top graph (which highlights the number of each password strength) and it should take me to a list of passwords based on the section I clicked. For example, if I click on the "Terrible" passwords, it should take me to a list of my "Terrible" passwords for me to fix. Showing those results is useless if it doesn't give the user an easy way to actually remediate them. Yes, I know you can click on the options below, but most users are going to click where their eyes are drawn to first (basic development principle).

1Password Version: 8.2.0-56.BETA
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• JohnnyFJohnsson
    JohnnyFJohnsson
    Community Member
    Options

I agree with this. The naming of the options below also do not clearly correspond to the graph. The graph told me I had 1 terrible and 3 weak passwords. Below in the clickable options it says 4 weak passwords.

This discussion has been closed.