Clicking a website link is not working

Options

When viewing one of my saved logins in the main app, clicking on a web site's link (or open and fill) doesn't switch me to my browser (Safari), in fact 1Password just sits there.

1Password Version: 80200044
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 11.5.2

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @crg9385 👋

Do you happen to have 1Password in Safari installed from the Mac App Store? Here's a direct link in case you need it.

Once that's installed, you'll want to enable it in Safari's Preferences. If you click the Extensions tab, you should see 1Password for Safari listed there. If not, go ahead and quit and reopen Safari. If you're still having trouble, let me know where you're at in the process and I'll walk you through some troubleshooting steps. :)

• crg9385
    crg9385
    Community Member
    Options

Yup, I have done all of that @kaitlyn (Safari app installed, enabled, and restarted Safari + 1Password). No dice.

• crg9385
    crg9385
    Community Member
    Options

Ah, it appears to partially work if I have two website links on a login. The first link works, the second link doesn't. If the login has a single link, it doesn't work.

• jdharper
    jdharper
    Community Member
    Options

I have this same issue. I just started playing with 1P8 today. Some websites launch fine and some don't launch at all and I can't figure out a pattern. They all launch fine on my Mac with 1P7.

This discussion has been closed.