Password popup always shows all logins, never the correct login for the current app/website

tezvienna
tezvienna
Community Member

Whenever I use 1Password on my Samsung Galaxy S21+ the popup shows all logins from my account, never the correct login for thw current app/webpage. So I have to search for the correct login every time I want to use it. A few weeks ago this worked without problems, but now for some times it does not. All autofill options are activated.

1Password Version: 7.7.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 11

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @tezvienna!

A few weeks ago this worked without problems, but now for some times it does not

Have you noticed if this is always happening on certain websites or apps? Or do you mean that even on the same website, sometimes this works and sometimes this doesn't?

• tezvienna
    tezvienna
    Community Member

Now it does not work on any website or app. I always see the list of all Logins, never the correct login for the current website/app.

• Hey @tezvienna, that's surely frustrating! Can you go to your 1Password app > Settings > Autofill, then disable and re-enable Autofill previews?

Let me know how that goes!

• tezvienna
    tezvienna
    Community Member

It worked, this was the solution of the problem. Thank you.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of Audrey, you are welcome @tezvienna! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.