Ghost Login Information Remaining

Options
SleepyOwl
SleepyOwl
Community Member
edited August 2021 in Lounge

I have issues with 1Password on iOS remembering multiple logins after they have been changed. The screen below is from Mint for example, with only 1 login which is currently valid. This has happened on other sites as well. To clarify, the other 2 are not saved in 1Password. Is there something I’m doing wrong or need to correct? Thanks!

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    edited August 2021
    Options

@SleepyOwl Which iOS password autofill options do you have selected in Settings->Passwords->AutoFill Passwords.
    Have you selected 1Password only or is Keychain also selected?

• SleepyOwl
    SleepyOwl
    Community Member
    Options

@rootzero only 1Password is allowed/checked in the area that you mentioned.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@SleepyOwl:

If you don't see this login inside the 1Password app, but only in the Autofill extension, make sure that the Autofill extension has had time to refresh after you updated information in the main 1Password app. To do so, open 1Password on your iOS device and go to Settings > Password AutoFill, and wait until data has updated.

Does the list show the expected logins now?

• SleepyOwl
    SleepyOwl
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_ana I followed your instructions and viewed the update going as I entered Password AutoFill. Seems like something that would happen in the background on its own vs manually? Maybe bringing it up with the team?

Anyways, thanks for fixing my issue!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@SleepyOwl:

Anyways, thanks for fixing my issue!

You are very welcome :)

This should happen automatically, but I know that trick in case it does not happen automatically for some reason ;)

This discussion has been closed.