Dropbox sync on iPhone not working

Options
greencode
greencode
Community Member
edited August 2021 in Lounge

Up until the other day iPhone 1Password was working well. It seemed to coincide with me removing around 1000 passwords from the vault, synced with Dropbox, on my Mac version of 1Password. Since then I've been unable to access 1Password on my iPhone. I get stuck on the Decrypting message. I've tried deleting the app and reinstalling and although it opens up initially, it doesn't sync and then when I move to another app and come back I get the Decrypting message again.

Any ideas?

1Password Version: 7.7.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 14.4.2

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @greencode!

What version of the 1Password app is this happening with, and on what operating system?

• greencode
    greencode
    Community Member
    Options

Hi. Sorry, just added that information now to the original post.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you @greencode! You are on the latest version of the app, so that is good. I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your iOS device and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• greencode
    greencode
    Community Member
    Options

Hi. Thanks for the reply, however as I can't open the App - as it's stuck on the Decrypting screen - then I'm unable to create a report from within the App?!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@greencode:

If you tap on the direct link in the documentation page I shared with you, 1Password should be able to create a diagnostics report and attach it to an email message even without unlocking the app. I have just tested it and I was able to get the attachment even without unlocking the app with the Master Password, so that should work for you too. Have you tried tapping on that link already?

• greencode
    greencode
    Community Member
    Options

It won't send because even though it composes the email, when you click the arrow to send, it then wants to unlock 1Password - of which I can't do.

• greencode
    greencode
    Community Member
    Options

Ah, hold on. It has sent! Here's the ticket #GFJ-57296-679

• greencode
    greencode
    Community Member
    Options

Looks like it sent it twice. Here's the other ticket #CQS-88256-255

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@greencode:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system :+1: We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: GFJ-57296-679

ref: CQS-88256-255

This discussion has been closed.