Business vs Teams Pricing

Options
JALTT
JALTT
Community Member

Good day,

I'm a bit confused by the pricing of business and teams and i hope I can get some help. I have two questions

1) I'm currently paying $11.29USD per user (two users) for a business package but 1password website advertises it as $7.99 per user here https://1password.com/teams/pricing/ . Why is my price different?

2) My team is small, just me and one other person. 1password website again advertises a "Team Starter Pack" for 19.95 for up to 10 members. My understanding of this is that it's not a per member cost. The monthly fee would be 19.95 wether you have 1 member or 9 members. If this is the case (please correct me if I'm wrong) then this is indeed a better plan for my startup as we will soon be adding two more people to the team who would need access to 1password. However, i do not see the option for this. On the billing section of my account i see the option to switch to "Teams - 5.64 per user per month". This is different from 19.95 for up to 10 members. Why is my option different to what is on the website?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @JALTT!

We will be happy to help you with both of these. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to business@1password.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• JALTT
    JALTT
    Community Member
    Options

Hey @ag_ana the ticket number is #LSC-15361-222

• ag_max
    edited August 2021
    Options

Thanks for providing your ticket number, @JALTT.

One of our Billing experts will reply to that email as soon as they're available.

Thanks so much for your patience. 🙏

ref: LSC-15361-222

This discussion has been closed.